For MacOS: Quickly see your next event right in your menu bar.
Cal>Next works with the macOS built in Calendar app.
It works with local calendars, iCloud, Exchange, Google, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV
Added Menu Bar Display Options:
- Themes - change the colour of the events.
- Font Size - change the events font size.
- Menu length - Change the length of the displayed event.
Calendar Event Options:
- Include Birthdays - Don’t want to see all those birthday events in your menu bar then un select Include birthday from the Preferences page and there gone.
What's new in version 1.0.7
- We’ve now added a Hidden Events List so you can still view hidden events & can easily unhide the event if you’ve hidden it accidentally.
- There’s now a Reminders list when you click on Cal>Next in the Menu Bar.
- General Bug Fixes.
Cal>Next For MacOS: Quickly see your next event right in your menu bar..
See the your next even from your Mac menu bar.
Always displaying on your menu bar.
Choose to have the app start at login.
Out Now on Apple MAC OS.
Copyright © ProjectZeroOne 2017. All Rights Reserved.